Section 4 of the Great Virginia Waterfall Trail travels 165 miles from Coeburn to Rocky Gap. The GPS track and waypoints are available for download by verified buyers of my book!
- Pinnacle Natural Area Preserve
- The Channels Natural Area Preserve
- The Barrens Natural Area Preserve
- Mendota Fire Tower
- Museum of Middle Appalachians
- Back of the Dragon – challenging road!
- Historic Crab Orchard Museum
- Burke’s Garden
- Pocahontas Exhibition Mine and Museum
- St. Paul, Saltville, Tazewell, Bland
Counties and Tourism Centers
- Smyth County – http://www.visitvirginiamountains.com/
- Russell County – http://www.russellcountyva.us/9/Visitors
- Washington County – https://www.washcova.com/